Persons, other than certain persons associated with the defendants, who acquired shares and/or warrants of Aurcana Corporation (“Aurcana”) during the period from June 24, 2011 to and including December 19, 2013 are eligible for compensation and should file a claim using the Claims System.
Please use this link to access the Claims System.
If Aurcana Securities (shares and/or warrants) were held or traded in more than one type of account (for example, a personal account, a joint account, and a retirement account), a separate claim must be made for each of these accounts.
The Claims System is used for all claim activities including:
- Registering a claim to participate in the settlement.
- Communicating with the Settlement Administrator with respect to a claim.
- Editing and certifying a claim.
- Uploading supporting documents to attach to a claim.
- Preparing a Fax Cover Sheet to fax documents to attach to a claim.
- Checking the status of a completed claim.
The deadline to register a claim and submit the Claim Package to the Settlement Administrator is 5:00 pm (Eastern) on August 18, 2015; no new claims can be filed after this deadline.
Click here to access the Claims System.
- Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print documents. To download Adobe Acrobat, click here.
- For further information about the claims process and the Plan of Allocation, click here.
- If you are a broker with complete signing authority on the trading accounts of more than 25 Aurcana Class Members, please contact the Settlement Administrator for information about the Broker Electronic Claim (“BEC”) process.
- If you are a third party filing claims on behalf of more than 25 Aurcana Class Members, please contact the Settlement Administrator for information about the Third Party Electronic Claim (“TPEC”) process.
- Paper claim forms are available from the Settlement Administrator if a Class Member does not have access to a computer with Internet connectivity.