Persons, other than certain persons associated with the defendants, who acquired shares and/or warrants of Aurcana Corporation (“Aurcana”) during the period from June 24, 2011 to and including December 19, 2013 were eligible for compensation and should file a claim using the Claims System.
The Claims System was used for all claim activities including:
- Registering a claim to participate in the settlement.
- Communicating with the Settlement Administrator with respect to a claim.
- Editing and certifying a claim.
- Uploading supporting documents to attach to a claim.
- Preparing a Fax Cover Sheet to fax documents to attach to a claim.
- Checking the status of a completed claim.
- Authorized claimants’ settlement award calculations.
The deadline to register a claim and submit the Claim Package to the Settlement Administrator was 5:00 pm (Eastern) on August 18, 2015.
- Bulk claim filing was available to brokers and wealth managers with complete signing authority on the trading accounts of their clients.
- Paper claim forms were available to class members without access to a computer with internet connectivity.
- The Claims System was available in English and French.